Veterans' Services
General Information
Contact us
Facts - What We Do
Returning Veterans
Veteran Services / Benefits
Local Veteran Organizations
Current News
State Resources
  -   Camp American Legion
  -   Old Glory Honor Flight
  -   State Veterans Museum
  -   Veteran's Homes
Federal VA Forms
Other Links
Public Records Request
Veteran's Emergency Fund - Donate
Veteran's Treatment Court - Donate Now!
Veterans Store
Veterans' Newsletter
  -   Contact Us
Back To All Departments
Departments » Veterans' Services
Camp American Legion


Wisconsin residents (male or female) who need rest and recuperation may stay at Camp American Legion without cost.
If you are a veteran who could use friendly, expert care, good food, fresh air and peaceful rest, investigate a stay here. American Legion members provide the money to operate Camp American Legion, but you do not need to be a Legionnaire to qualify. All you need to be is a veteran and a resident of Wisconsin whose physician certifies that you require rest and recuperation to aid in your recovery from an operation, illness, breakdown or other affliction.

How to apply:
  • Obtain an application from any Wisconsin American Legion Post or your County Veterans Service Office.
  • Have your doctor fill out the application.
  • Mail to: Kevin Moshea, Camp Director, Camp American Legion, 8529 Highway D West, Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin 54539.
Camp American Legion - 715-277-2510 (Phone) 715-277-3425 (Fax) Email: Wisconsin American Legion Headquarters:Phone(608) 745-1090.

Link to Camp American Legion:
Copyright © 2019 Brown County Government - Wisconsin Legal Notice | Waiver Disclaimer | Acceptable Use Policy
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices | Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad
Linking Policy | Employees
Designed & Powered By DMI Studios

Non-Discrimination Notice:   English   Espanol (Spanish)   Hmoob (Hmong)  |  Language Assistance Service