NOTE: Beginning October 1, 2012, parents with children under 19 years of age with PRIVATE health insurance that covers vaccines will need to schedule their children’s vaccination appointments with their health care provider rather than at local health agencies.
Brown County Public Health Division offers immunizations multiple days during the week. Please call for an appointment, 448-6400. Late appointments are available twice a month.
Available vaccines change frequently. Please click on the link below for a current list:
Vaccines Available Through the Brown County Public Health Division
Please call the Public Health Division at 448-6400 if you have questions or you would like to schedule an appointment.
Infants must be at least 8 weeks of age for DTaP, polio, Prevnar and HIB.
Minor children must be accompanied by a parent.
Must bring immunization records to clinic.
The Public Health Division may not be able to give vaccine if the individual to be immunized:
- Has a temperature of over 100ºF, an active infection with symptoms or has been on an antibiotic less than 24 hours.
- Has a history of convulsions or seizures.
- Is immunocompromised (being treated for an illness or taking medication which makes him/her susceptible to infections).
- Has a changing neurological condition.
- Has had a severe reaction to a previous immunization or has allergies to the requested vaccine.
|Services and programs provided by the Brown County Public Health Division are available to all persons regardless of race, religion, sex, language, or disability.|