Some helpful hints to make your visit go quickly......
- Do not come to your appointment if you are ill with something worse than a cold. Call us at 448-6400 if you are unsure on whether you should come or if you have questions.
- A parent or guardian should accompany any children under 18 years old. Please call us at 448-6400 if you cannot accompany your child.
- Some vaccines have fees associated with them. Click here for immunization fees.
- Adults on BadgerCare, MA or other state-run programs should call the Public Health Division for specific information on eligibility through these programs.
- Appointments at the Brown County Public Health Division take approximately 30 minutes per person. Plan ahead!
- If you have a copy of your or your child’s immunization records (in any language), please bring them with you to your appointment.
- Spanish translators are available at all clinics. Other translators are available upon advance request. Call the Public Health Division before clinic to make sure a translator is available.