Adult Services
Child & Family Services
Family Care
Economic Support Services
General Information
Caretaker Supplement
Child Care Assistance (Wisconsin SHARES Program)
Energy Assistance
Health Care
Fraud Investigation Services
How To Apply for Services
ACCESS Website
Community Resources
Change and Information Center
  -   FAQ
  -   Contact Us
Volunteer Services
Business Operations
Health & Human Services-Community Treatment Cntr
Back To All Departments
Departments » Health & Human Services-Community Services » Economic Support Services

1. How do I get a new QUEST/FoodShare card?

Contact EBT services at 1-877-415-5164.
A recorded message will come on the phone and ask “For English, say English” or “Para Espanol, Diga Espanol.” Next it will ask if you are calling in regards to a lost, stolen or damaged card. You need to answer “yes”. The recorded message will then state, “OK, let me transfer you to a representative who can help you.” You will need to request that a new card be sent to you.
The representative will ask for your social security number and verify your address.

Health Care Benefits
1. How do I get a new Forward Health card?

Contact member services at 1-800-362-3002 and request a new card.

Low Income Services
1. How can I report changes to my worker?

Changes can be reported in writing, by phone or online.

To report changes by phone, call 1-888-794-5747 which is the Bay Lake Consortium. An Economic Support Specialist will take your call and process your change while you are on the phone.

To report changes online, use the ACCESS website:

2. How do I know what information my worker needs from me?

Use Check My Benefits online and find out the status of your case, what information is still needed and what benefits you are currently receiving.

To use Check My Benefits, use the ACCESS website:

3. How can I get basic agency information?

Use our automated phone resource line at 1-888-794-5747. The information is available in English and Spanish.

4. What do I do if I already have an open case and want to transfer it to Brown County?

First contact your worker in the county you are moving from. Report to that caseworker your new address and send in verification of that address. Your worker will then transfer your case to Brown County where you will be assigned to a new caseworker. You will receive a notice in the mail telling you who your new worker is. Your BadgerCare/Medical Assistance will continue in Brown County until your next review is due. If you are requesting FoodShare or Child Care, please contact your new worker to set up an appointment.

Change and Information Center
Copyright © 2019 Brown County Government - Wisconsin Legal Notice | Waiver Disclaimer | Acceptable Use Policy
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices | Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad
Linking Policy | Employees
Designed & Powered By DMI Studios

Non-Discrimination Notice:   English   Espanol (Spanish)   Hmoob (Hmong)  |  Language Assistance Service