Human Resources
General Information
Employee Benefits
Government Compliance
Employment Opportunities
Public Records Requests
  -   FAQ
  -   Contact Us
Back To All Departments
Departments » Human Resources

1. Do I have to reside in Brown County to be employed by Brown County?


2. If I am under 18 years old, how do I obtain a work permit?

You would get a work permit from the County Clerks office. Click here to be linked directly to their Brown County website.

3. How do I file for Unemployment?

You would need to contact the Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance Benefits Services by calling 800-822-5246 or by visiting them on the web: WI Unemployment.

4. How do I contact Wisconsin Job Center?

You can call them at 888-258-9966 or visit them on their website: WI Job Center.

5. Where do I go to obtain a social security card?

To obtain a social security card, you would need to go to the Social Security Administration building located at 1561 Dousman Street, Green Bay. Please contact 800-772-1213 with questions.

Copyright © 2019 Brown County Government - Wisconsin Legal Notice | Waiver Disclaimer | Acceptable Use Policy
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices | Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad
Linking Policy | Employees
Designed & Powered By DMI Studios

Non-Discrimination Notice:   English   Espanol (Spanish)   Hmoob (Hmong)  |  Language Assistance Service