Veterans' Services
General Information
Contact us
Other Links
Aid to Needy Veterans
Camp American Legion
Current News
DD-214 / Military Paperwork
Death Benefits / End of Life Services
Employment / Retraining
Events: Community Calendar
Facts - What We Do
Federal VA Forms
Health Care
Homeless Vets
Life Insurance
Old Glory Honor Flight
POWs (Prisoners of War)
Returning Veterans
State VA Forms
State Veterans Museum
Upgrade Military Discharge
Veteran's Emergency Fund - Donate
Veteran's Homes
Veteran's Treatment Court - Donate Now!
Veterans Store
  -   Links
  -   Contact Us
Back To All Departments
Community Videos
Departments » Veterans' Services
DD-214 / Military Paperwork


Your DD214 should be recorded immediately after you are discharged from the service. Please bring the original DD214 that says Member 4 on the bottom to our office. It will be held for 1-4 days while being recorded in the Brown County Register of Deeds office.

If you have LOST your DD214, please contact our office at 920-448-4450.
We will search in various places at the county, state, and federal level to obtain it for you. If we have to file for a replacement at the federal level, you may wait over 2 months to receive a certified copy. Please be patient, as we have no control over how long this process takes.

To obtain a copy of your military service records OTHER than your DD214,
click here.

To obtain medals/ribbons
click here.
Copyright © 2015 Brown County Government - Wisconsin Legal Notice | Waiver Disclaimer | Acceptable Use Policy
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices | Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad
Linking Policy | Employees
Designed & Powered By DMI Studios