Attention Snow Bike Enthusiasts!
Try Out The Reforestation Camp's Snow Bike Trails
Trails are located in the lower parking lot near the Pines Shelter!
Trails are open daily from 8:00am to sunset!
- Obey safe biking guidelines including wearing your helmet!
- Stay on marked trails!
- Follow trail signs and closures.
- No pets allowed on County Park lands.
- Yield right-of-way to all trail users.
- Attach pass to outer clothing or bike so the pass is visible at all times.
- Report trail hazards, violations and incidents to County Park Staff
Restrooms are available in the Lodge located in the Reforestation Camp's upper parking lot.
Trail passes are required for all persons 16 years or older. A $5.00 Daily Pass and can be purchased at the Trailhead. An Annual Pass is $30.00 and can also be purchased at the Trailhead. Simply enclose your payment into a pay envelope, fill out the envelope with your name, address and telephone number. Drop the sealed envelope into the kiosk. Our park office will process your payment and mail an annual pass to you.
Click on here to visit our PERMITS AND PASSES page. Print and mail the mountain bike application to our park office. We’ll process your payment and mail an annual pass to you.
You can also call our park office at (920) 448-6242, we can process your Visa, MasterCard or Discover payment and mail the annual pass to you.
|Reforestation Camp Snow Bike Conditions |
|3/26/2016||Closed||Trails are closed for the season. Thank you!|