Child Support
General Information
Forms & Documents
Child Support Address Change
Child Support Change of Employer
  -   Services
  -   FAQ
  -   Links
  -   Contact Us
Back To All Departments
Community Videos
Notice!: Final Installment of Property Taxes due by July 31, 2014 to the Brown County Treasurer

Departments » Child Support

1. What if I have questions about custody or visitation for my Brown County case -- who can help me?

The child support agency cannot assist you with custody and visitation matters. You should contact the Brown County Family Court Mediation Service at (920) 445-0370.

2. Where can I go to get answers to most of my other child support questions?

Please visit the State of Wisconsin Bureau of Child Support website - Click here for more information

Copyright © 2014 Brown County Government - Wisconsin Legal Notice | Waiver Disclaimer | Acceptable Use Policy
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices | Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad
Linking Policy | Employees
Designed & Powered By DMI Studios